Request Awarded Scholarships

If the national Scholarship Foundation is holding scholarships from your local or state program, or from the National Finals, you may claim your scholarships after you enroll in an accredited college or university. **NOTE: Programs in AL, CA, IN, IA, KY, MI, MD, MS, OH, PA, and WI manage their scholarships. See below for details on getting your scholarships in those states.

You must:

  1. Read and sign a copy of the Scholarship Rules and Regulations
  2. Complete a Scholarship Funds Request
    1. If a payment is to go to the school, include a current tuition statement showing what is owed.
    2. If a reimbursement request, include receipts and/or cancelled checks.
  3. Provide to us proof of full-time enrollment (i.e. class schedule)

You can email, fax, or mail these to the Scholarship Foundation.

FAX: 251.431.0063
MAIL: AJM Scholarship Foundation
751 Government Street
Mobile, AL 36602


State and Local Foundations

The following states manage scholarships for their local and state levels directly. See below for how to retrieve scholarships in the those states.

National Sponsors