It’s that time of year again! The stores are full of reds and pinks and CHOCOLATE! Valentine’s Day is, without a doubt, one of my favorite holidays. It is not just about romance, but all kinds of love. If you find that Valentine’s Day puts in a little bit of a slump, do something kind for someone else! It can be for a friend or someone that you don’t even know. By brightening someone else’s day, you will immediately cheer up so spread some LOVE this Valentine’s Day with Random Acts of Kindness! Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Hold the door open for someone.
• Let someone go ahead of you in line.
• Sit by someone new at lunch…you just might make a new friend!
• Pay for the person behind you!
• Write a “Thank you” letter to someone that has made a difference in your life.
• Have a friend that’s also stuck in a Valentine’s Day slump? Send her flowers.
• Give someone a hug!
• Share a compliment.
• Call a friend that you haven’t seen in a while.
• Smile at everyone you see!
• Tape change to vending machines!
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! How much love will you spread?
Enter your email address to subscribe.